Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Reflection Progect


This is my Reflection peice, in this project I am going to be making an Eyeball that is more sculptural like, this is going to give demension and alot of 3-D features. This isnt a very good picture of it, but it is coming along, with this project the eyeball is going to be smoothed out, and attatched to an eyelid later on, giving it a better view to look at, the inside of my eyeball will be either a darker grey, or a color. I hope to have this project done after Christmas Break.

3 comments:

  1. This is really awesome and unique. I don't know how you would manage it, but if the eye could open and close that would be really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I saw you working on it in class but I didn't realize how realistic it looked! This would have been amazing if you did this on paper but I think that doing it like this is awesome! I think that you should have a lot of detail on the actual eye like the veins and eye lids and the like. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be very nice when it is done. I like the fact you put the view of someone through the eye. It also makes it cooler that you made it 3D instead of just drawing it.

    ReplyDelete