Friday, February 22, 2013

Since I have been working on my Independent study I haven't finished my figure study, I decided to do something different than my eyeball. This is from a photo, the highlights of the face and things are going to be newspaper and the background is going to be all graphite pencil. I wanted to use a different media so this is kind of a experimental piece. I hope it turns out the way I would like it to.

1 comment:

  1. I love this already! I like what you did with the newspaper and how you didn't just cut out paper to match the shape that you want. I love that you turned the paper to show what direction that piece is going. I know it's weird but my favorite spot is the arm. I love how it is facing the same direction that the arm is. Awesome job! I am excited to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete